Mary F. Wyant, Attorney of Counsel
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Probate, Residential Real Estate, Trust Administration
Mary Wyant is a founding shareholder of Wyant Law Offices, S.C. Mary leverages thirty-seven years of experience to solve clients’ problems. Specifically, Mary counsels clients on developing the appropriate estate plan for the client’s situation. Mary also works with the personal representative or trustee to settle a decedent’s affairs through the probate process or a trust administration. Mary also works with clients on tax matters and marital property issues.
Mary was married to her law partner C. Judley Wyant (now deceased) for 49 years. The have three adult children. Prior to beginning their careers as attorneys, Mary and Jud served as Peace Corps volunteers stationed in a remote village in the southern mountains of Afghanistan.
Representative Matters and Experience
- Represented individuals in the preparation of estate planning documents to transfer wealth and minimize tax exposure.
- Assisted fiduciaries with trust and estate administrations.
- Racine County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Racine Kenosha Estate Planning Council, past president
- City of Racine Board of Ethics, chair
- Marquette Law Review
- United Way Community Investment Committee
- St. Monica’s Senior Living Board
- St. Vincent de Paul Council
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 1977
- B.A., Marquette University, 1968
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.